Independent Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) consultant to assist you with implementation, strategic issues, data visualization and more.
Get more from your data — Do more with your data!
Omniture Consulting and SiteCatalyst Implementation:
Your questions may be basic, they may be advanced. There’s probably a simple solution to even the most complex problem. I’m here to help simplify the task and drive results from your analytics solution ASAP. That’s why you purchased it, that’s what I can help you with. Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) is a tool to help you minimize work, enhance your understanding, and improve your business – let’s try to do that!
Some common questions people have about Omniture SiteCatalyst:
- What’s the best Channel & Pagename strategy? How do I devise this?
- Should I set variables on page or in the s_code.js file?
- How do I migrate to dynamic tag manager?
- How can I use data correlations to segment and aggregate site traffic to better grasp what our key touch points and interactive drivers are?
- How do I get the most out of the advanced pathing engine and fall-out reporting capabilities?
- I want to migrate to marketing channels, but I’m not sure where to begin.
- Why isn’t my page showing up in a most popular pages report?
- How do I simplify campaign tracking by using SAINT?
- How do I create new classifications?
- Am I making the optimal use of eVars (custom commerce variables) and s.props (Property Variables)?
- Are my custom events double counting and should I have them serialized?
- Why does revenue differ from my internal order system?
- How do I import order updates and returns?
- Why is Google analytics reporting different #’s than Omniture? What are cookie expiration settings and how should I factor that into my analysis?
- How do I use the SiteCatalyst debugger.
- Should I buy SiteCatalyst or Google Analytics Premium?
Reporting & the efficient circulation of actionable information throughout your organization:
- How do I create a dashboard?
- I need reports automatically emailed to me…how can Omniture do this?
- I need this metric, but I can’t find it? Can I create a calculated metric or not?
- Is the information I’m collecting even useful? I need help defining my objectives…how can I simplify my assumptions for more actionable insights?
Don’t hesitate to be in touch – I love this stuff!